2010/04/25

rit's Sketchbook Vol. 8 or "ritchat in Wonderland"

When I was a child Alice in Wonderland was always my favorite book. I just loved the story, the Disney movie and American McGee's Alice (videogame) so much, especially because of the Cheshire Cat. I always felt like I would fit in there perfectly, since I've never fit in anywhere else. I'm just so different,... In a weird kind of way. D:
Today, I want to show you something really funny:
All the Alice pictures I drew, during the years. At least the ones I kept until I got my first pc and scanner!


Prepare to laugh.

#1. Age 15.

This is also proof for the thesis that everyone can draw. All you need is to have the will to do it and practise, practise and practise some more. Or do you think my so called talent just fell from the sky? No, it didn't. ;)

#2. Age 18.

This one was a big success for me. I joined an anime community back then and this pic was one of the first I uploaded there. The site had a feature called "fanart of the week" and guess who got it right away? Yes, indeed.

#3. Age 21.

Someone actually got this one tattooed! I couldn't believe it until I saw it. And cause the girl asked for another alice pic for her other calf, and I just couldn't say no. She is really sweet.

#4. Age 21.

Aren't those the best calfs ever?

Some sketches. Age 24.

And that's it for now. I actually thought about illustrating both books lately. I'm sure it would totally rock, but on the other hand there are my 3 demons again, keeping me from doing it.
1. Lack of time
2. Lack of motivation
3. Lack of sanity (oh wait, this one isn't even necessary)

Well, let's see what the future will bring. :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen