2009/11/28

Steampunk Succubus

I recently discovered a few new fondnesses of mine:
1. Frank Sinatra
2. Steam Punk
3. Drawing with tools/utensils I never used before
So I went right into the post office, bought a big pile of brown wrapping paper and spent half the day with just drawing whatever came to my mind.
I finally have fun at drawing again. During the last year, I often drew just because I felt like I have to, else I would lose my routine. That's one of the worst things that can happen to an artist. If you have a blockade, you may either just put away your pencils for ~2 weeks and wait till you're feeling different or just keep drawing until you break through. But if you didn't draw for months, you need weeks to catch up to your former skills. I won't let it happen to me again.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen